Monday, December 1, 2008

My Nephew Sean does well at his first ABA Grands

As you can see I attended the ABA Grand Nationals Just the way I like to, Via text message and cell phone pictures. don't get me wrong I love to support my family but I've done my time at that God forsaken race. 
Sean did very well, However given the amount of motos, quarters, semis, & mains I'm not exactly sure how well.
Congratulations Little Man!
*Hey ABA take a page from the NBL book, maybe hold your biggest race of the year during more temperate season, possibly a more attractive venue and as an added bonus all those families could be together for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Harold McGruther said...

watch the lights....

awesome to see someone racing in leathers instead of gapping skyscrapers in a Ramones t-shirt.

you should be proud.