Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Update?

It was the Lil Ladies Birthday so a small party (big drunk) took place which rendered me useless for the rest of the weekend and nothing got done.
I'm not sure what's going on here but I like it.
Olde Pro Matt came over yesterday and tried on every tank and cut out tunnel we had, kept my mind off my misery, picked up a Bench Mark points cover, zip tied everything back on his bike and rode home.
Thanks Matt
Apparently Big Oscar not only has a new project he also picked up an I phone as I keep getting these "No Subject" picture emails.
Make one of them run Oscar & I hope the National City Fire fighters get the fair contract they need soon.

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

happy bday to your pretty lady and I will keep my eye out for a cool suit.