Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Bit Down & Out

I'm three weeks into a grade 2 calf strain from a misfire kick on cold morning,
 2 weeks on a smashed thumb via a ball peen hammer and it's all taking it's toll. 
Both are way more of hassle than I'd like to be dealing with right now
 and much more pain than I think should be involved with both mishaps. 
I had to miss the first round of the So Cal Vintage Series, 
I'm not sure I'll be able to kick my bike over for the another 3 weeks
 not to mention the day to day.
My whiny doldrums am not stoked.



6 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Gnarly man, hell of a misfire !!! Nab some breeze and sail outa those doldrums, get well.

t said...

ouch..
Did you get that geyser of blood that shoots up a few feet?

Hope your calf heels up quick

BCM said...

Thanks WP.

T: Nah, In hopes of avoiding any more pain I drilled the hole before the pressure built up.

Phil said...

Jesus Harold Christ!!! well at least that shit makes you feel alive :) the heart beating through your thumb and all.

Scott said...

These things happen but take care of yourself man!

matt machine said...

holy crapola.