Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Home



13 days, 4 different time zones, 8 trips through TSA, 9 flights, 15.5 hours in a car, 28 hours on a plane, 5x getting lost in Spain-once in NYC, 15 cab rides, 10 subways, 6 hours in a Spanish emergency room, 4 hotels, 1 Spanish vineyard, 1 Brooklyn loft,  2 beaches,  2 museums, 1 church, 1 sand dune, 1 of the greatest bike shows, and 1 amazing wedding...


I want to thank John Copeland, Jeffrey Schad, Keino Sasaki for inviting me to be a part of The Brooklyn Invitational.  
It was truly an honor & I look forward to next year.




The online store is back open & I'll be catching up on emails and such for the next couple of days.





4 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Kim, file that under "Whirlwind Headspin", hope it was all as enjoyable as it sounds, the bike is so good, stunning in its minimalism.

matt machine said...

crazy

Sideburn Magazine said...

tidy very tidy
BP

Lon said...

That Norton makes me want to touch myself inappropriately... :p